Financing Solar for Your Business
Solar Leasing Program
If your business is ready to make the move to reduced energy costs and clean solutions but you’re not ready to expend valuable capital, the Superior Solar leasing program is a great alternative. Our solar leasing program is designed to help our customers move into solar without having the burden of an upfront cost for the solar installation and equipment.
Benefits of the solar leasing program:
- Conserves capital and lines of credit
- Same tax advantages as if you bought your system
- No blanket liens on business assets
- Maintains or improves your cash flow
- Improves your Net Operating Income (NOI) and builds value
We offer flexible terms, usually from 5 to 20 years, and our rates are typically 6% to 10%. Lease amounts are between $10,000 and $5 million. Municipalities and larger companies with exemplary credit may be eligible for extended terms and lower rates.
Cost of Solar Pool Heating
Companies who choose solar pool heating can save thousands of dollars every year compared to traditional pool heaters.
Warranty protection. Our warranty is the best in the market, covering panels, parts and labor for 12 years. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your investment is protected.
Return on investment. Businesses generally see a return on investment for their system purchases in less than 3 years.
Lower energy bills. Going solar means you’ll be paying less for solar energy than you’re currently paying for gas or electric energy.
Cost of Solar Hot Water
Electricity costs for heating water in commercial buildings are exceedingly expensive. Heating your water with solar is a reliable and cost-effective solution that also benefits the environment.
- Lower energy bills. A solar water heating system can reduce your energy bills, saving your organization up to 80% in the cost it would normally take to heat your building’s water.
- Locked-in rates. We lock you into low and predictable solar energy rates, so you know what you’ll be paying year after year—you won’t have any surprise increases on your energy bills.
- Return on investment. Businesses often see a return on investment for their system purchases in 3-5 years.
- Tax incentives. Solar hot water systems qualify for a 30% Business Energy Investment Tax Credit (ITC) with no maximum cap and also accelerated depreciation. Some utilities even provide further rebates.
Warranty protection. Solar panels generally come with 10 year warranties and are expected to last up to 30 years.
Cost of Solar Electric Systems
Our financing options and low energy costs make solar photovoltaic electric systems an affordable option for virtually every commercial property.
0% due upfront. Go solar now, with no money down. With our financing options, you won’t need to pay a single cent upfront.
Lower energy bills. In most cases, going solar means you’ll be paying less for solar energy than you’re currently paying for electricity from your utility bill.
Lock-in rates. We can lock in low and predictable solar energy rates, so you know what you’ll be paying year after year—you won’t have any surprise increases on your energy bills.
Warranty protection. Our PV solar systems come with up to 25-year warranties. If any roof or property damage occurs as a result of our installation, we cover that as well.
Tax incentives. PV solar electricity qualifies for a 30% Business Energy Investment Tax Credit (ITC) with no maximum cap and also accelerated depreciation. Some utilities even provide further rebates.
First Green Bank Commercial Solar Electric Loan Program
- 5.95% Fixed Rate
- 20 year term (6.096% APR)
- Finance up to 100% of system price
Get a Free Analysis & Quote
What People are Saying About Superior Solar
"Superior Solar are one of the most professional companies I have dealt with. From the estimate thru installation to after sales they have been superb. I would recommend them to anyone"