Solar Electricity will help you Break Free of Increasing Energy Bills
For Optimum Energy Production Photovltaic (PV) Systems are the Solution
Generating electricity using a photovoltaic solar system is a smart investment for commercial and industrial buildings:
- Substantially reduces buildings energy costs- Solar electricity systems (PV) can actually make an electricity meter spin backward.
- Energy price protection- few things are as consistent as energy costs constantly increase. The period 2000-2007 commercial electricity costs rose by 30% or 4.3% annually (source: US Energy Information Administration). That makes it the second fastest growing corporate expense to employee heath insurance.
- It is a smart investment that will pay out a return over the life of the system: depending on several variables a PV system can bring a return on investment of 10-15%. Read more
- Adds value to your commercial property
- Qualifies for a 30% tax credit- Photovoltaic (PV) solar qualifies for the 30% Business Energy Investment Tax Credit (ITC). There is no maximum cap for this credit.
- Tax deductable- It is a capital improvement, therefore eligible for a deduction.
- Good for the environment- It does not pollute and has the lightest carbon footprint of all energy systems.
- It is reliable and efficient- Technology and experience has made these systems an extremely dependable source of electricity. They stand up to Florida weather and will last 20 years or more with minimum maintenance.
- Branding statement- by adding a PV system to a building you are making a statement that your business is a conscientious member of the community which will differentiate you from your competition
- PV Systems can be depreciated
Superior Solar has the experience
Superior Solar Systems experience, quality, reliability and size make us more qualified to handle commercial solar sales, installation and service than any other solar company in the area. We have been installing commercial grade PV since we started in 1984. Please feel free to contact us for our portfolio of commercial work.
Superior Solar only uses top grade, field tested equipment
Superior Solar only uses best in class products and components. Our attention to detail and devotion to quality is second to none!
We employ only the best technicians
Our technicians are certified and all are the best in their field and have a commitment to perform to our strict standards. They all are required to complete continuing education and to keep up on the latest procedures and equipment.
Service after the sale
We have an experienced solar service department who provide outstanding customer service .