Government Solar Design and Installation
Superior Solar Systems is one of the oldest, most experienced and reliable solar contractors in the Southeast. We provide NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners) trained solar technicians, engineers and project managers. We have 27 years of demonstrated experience, resources and project management controls to self-perform anticipated task orders as we have performed similar deliverables for several federal agencies, municipalities, universities, school districts, churches, commercial building owners, and a great number of residential customers throughout the Southeast United States. Our team of professionals provide reliable, creative solutions to help public agencies across the country enhance their infrastructure, mitigate energy consumption demands to develop cost effective solutions to protect their assets. Superior has dedicated resources to managing public projects from beginning to end while servicing all facets of government, including:
Federal Government Solar Design and Installation
- Including NASA
- State Government Solar Design and Installation
- Local Government Solar Design and Installation
National Aeronautics and Space Administration 80kw Solar PV Technology is only one piece of the solution Municipal, State and Federal clients are looking for. Equally important is our experience, track record in this industry and our strong commitment to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with all stakeholders. We have the financial capability to apply all necessary resources to assigned tasks to minimize any disruptions to your daily operations. Typical installations range from small, unitized installations solar hot water, pool heating systems and water preheating systems, to utility scale design build photovoltaic (PV) systems projects involving multiple stakeholders. Benefits of solar for government buildings:
- Comply with Federal Mandates for energy usage reduction including the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 (EISA)
- Cost savings
- Important step to LEEDS Certification
- Projects a positive public image
The Superior Solar Advantage
- Experience- With over 27 years in business and over 20,000 installations Superior Solar Systems has extensive experience with almost every type and variety of solar project.
- Reliability - Superior is regarded as one of the most reliable solar companies in the country. We do what we say when we say we will do it.
- Craftsmanship– Having a well built and expertly installed system insures peak performance and efficiency, maximizing energy savings. It will also extend the life of the system.
- Solar systems are constructed using only Best-in-Class components- we construct each part of our solar systems using top quality solar panels to rust resistant nuts and bolts.
- Highly Trained and Certified Technicians- Our solar technicians are certified and are the best in their field.
- Self Performance- We minimize the use of subcontractors which ensure we don’t have delays or quality issues.
- Measurement and verification of solar systems- We monitor our systems in real time to make certain they are performing efficiently.
- Completely Turnkey- We take care of everything from design and engineering to system assembly and installation.
- Fully licensed and certified contractor- Superior is a Licensed General Contractor. Our staff includes NABCEP Certified solar thermal and photovoltaic technicians and project managers, OSHA and HVAC certified installers.
- 24/7 Emergency Service and System Support- Our systems require very little if any maintenance. If there is ever any issue with one of our systems we are available
- Technology Agnostic – As a result of our historical experience, we are versed in most conventional Solar PV, Solar Thermal and Solar Pre Heat applications.